After Bath Coat Conditioner for Horses*
- All-natural afterbath coat conditioner
- Creates a healthy and shiny coat
- Maintains healthy skin for any minor skin irritations
- Water-based formula and is alcohol-free
- Leaves no oily residue
- Easily removes excess dirt and dust
- Has a robust herbal oil scent
- Contains a blend of neem, citronella and lavender oils
- Ideally used when horse is stalled, prior to performance, upon turnout and during hacks or trail rides
RECOMMENDED USES: HerbaCoat™ conditions, moisturizes and leaves the coat healthy and glowing.
INGREDIENTS: Citronella oil, Lavender oil, Neem oil, Purified water, Surfactant, Aloe Vera, Sunflower oil, and vegetable glycerine.
DIRECTIONS: Apply liberally to the body; avoid the mouth and eyes.
CAUTIONS: Recommended for horses only. Shake well before use. Not recommended for mares in foal. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if security seal is broken.
Omega Alpha’s products are made from all natural high grade ingredients therefore product may have batch differences in colour and taste.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food or Drug Agencies. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
HerbaCoat™ offers a natural, topical alternative solution leaving the horse’s coat shiny and manageable. It has a natural herbal scent containing a soothing blend of three well-known herbal oils and aloe vera. The oils in HerbaCoat™ have traditionally been used for these properties: neem oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and can help soothe itching and discomfort; citronella oil is known to help soften the skin, coat, and is helpful for minor skin irritations; lavender oil helps to relieve minor skin irritations and is beneficial for itching or dry skin; and aloe vera is known to effectively soothe itching from minor skin irritations. This can be applied daily as needed to the horse’s coat. Avoid the mouth and eyes.